Sunday 5 July 2015

I found my groove...

I want to be healthy and slim. The moment, these words are out, the two cents that I hear mostly are ‘Are you eating right?’, and ‘Which gym have you joined?’

What is right to eat? I try to cut my calories as much as I can but heck even that cup of tea that I cannot do without early in the morning is 50 calories (sometimes, just adding what I eat into ‘My Fitness Pal’ app is causing me palpitations; how healthy is that?)

And what can I say about gym! Earlier, I would restart gym the moment I felt that ‘OMG, I look so fat’ moment. But the problem was that I lost interest within a few days even though I had not lost an ounce of that fat. Multiple gyms and trainers (some of them were quite the eye-candy) later, I realised that the problem was ME.
I am not a gym-person. Give me shoes and ask me to walk or dance and I will do so without any complaint or discomfort. I found my 'groove' and if the calories I burnt as per my Fitbit are anything to go by, I am already walking / dancing my way to health & slim.


Have you found your 'groove' yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment