Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry X'Mas! My book ‘Where is my Kaddu?’ is FREE on Amazon Kindle today!

My preparations are in full swing for Christmas tomorrow. I am going to be surrounded by family and friends with them coming over all through the day just to make my day special.

I happened to read today that some people will be celebrating Christmas alone; that made me pensive indeed. One of the ideas suggested was to curl up in front of the Christmas tree and read a good book. That gave me an idea to at least attempt to fill your life with characters from my book. So, surround yourself with Kaddu and all the people in her life and I bet that you would not feel alone at least.

This Christmas eve, I am giving away my book ‘Where is my Kaddu?’ on Amazon Kindle absolutely free to download. The links are as follows –
India:
US:
UK:
Australia:


Wish you all a very happy Christmas. May your life be lighted with hope, love and peace which Jesus exemplified and symbolized!

No comments:

Post a Comment