Tuesday 10 November 2015

Giving away my book "Where is my Kaddu" for free this Diwali!

Giving is such a beautiful thing; it was the theme of the homily this Sunday at church. 
And this is the week of Diwali and I am modifying and combining some of the TV ads that have stuck in my mind -
"Yeh Diwali, dil ke kareeb wali and jo bhi karo prem se karo" loosely translated in English means - "This Diwali is a symbol of things close to your heart and do whatever you want with love". 

My books are one of the things that are very close to my heart and this Diwali (i.e. today 10-Nov-15 to tomorrow 11-Nov-15), I offer them free to all of you to download on Amazon Kindle. 
Here are the links for India, US and UK so that you get a hang of it; it is available worldwide on the Amazon Kindle –
India:
US:
UK:



Wish all of you a very happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment