Friday 14 August 2015

The 'Photos' Effect

I have lived in US, UK and Australia for long periods of time and I travel a lot too. Easy to miss your family and friends when you are living this kind of life. 
You miss them one time, then another, then you sit up and do something about it. I did too. 

Being an avid photographer, I love to capture special moments in photos. I choose the latest photos of those people that I am bound to miss and carry those with me in digital and even in print form when I travel. If I am staying in a place for a long period of time, I get photo frames locally or request permission to put it on a board. 

Wait for the aura of your room to transform. Mine did, in a big way. When I am happy, I look at those pictures and feel that my family and friends are there around to share it with me. When I am blue, I feel the support beaming out of those photos. 

My specially selected photos never fail to bring a smile to my face and joy and cheer to my heart. 
I was so happy with this strategy that I have a 'Photo Wall' in each of the rooms at home. I am gazing at those while I am writing this and I can feel my friends and family egging me on to fill this blog with my 2 cents... 




No comments:

Post a Comment