Thursday 24 March 2016

Bala, you are an inspiration to me; I support you for NATA Idol 2016!

She has seen loss like no other from early childhood; she had talked about it on some rare occasions because she simply hated pity. I was a terrified & helpless witness when she lost her 8-year old daughter; I had never seen her so broken, so frail. She said that she had lost part of her heart and soul that ill-fated day. What I admired about her afterwards was the way she decided to look at loss in the eye and say ‘I am not going to bow down to you’.

True survivor she is and thus an inspiration to me. She taught me by example how -
To realize your potential no matter what the odds
To constant renew yourself and shake off negativity from your life

She is multi-talented, she sings like an angel, bakes like your own Mom, sews with the expertise of a surgeon. Her job as a Testing Manager did not allow her to realize her true potential in these areas. Now that is on a sabbatical, she is geared up to renew herself in all these areas.                                                                                                                                                                        
Starting with NATA (North American Telegu Association) Idol 2016; check out her angelic singing in this demo video - https://youtu.be/KhUh7ONiPv4

I salute you dear Bala and I avow my admiration for your fighting spirit; you are truly an inspiration to me. Since my blog is all about renewal, it is befitting to support you in all these endeavors.

Cheers to my dear friend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment